Charlie is a two time graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and a successful student of the Realtors Education Institute of Pittsburgh. Her work history includes Medical and Senior Living Sales and Marketing, Real Estate Sales, and hospital-based Social Work Case Management.
Charlie's real estate sales experience is varied and includes residential homes, residential leasing, residential and industrial vacant land sales, to be built homes, commercial sales sites, and long-term care leasing.
Charlie now focuses on selling for and providing supportive services for retired individuals and their families. She blends years of her experience as a Social Worker and Real Estate knowledge making her a uniquely qualified real estate agent and a preferred choice for the more "seasoned" buyer or seller.
Charlie offers a Complete Sales and Service Package for her Clients
- Provide an individualized service package for the sale of your home and transitioning needs.
- Assess, market and sell your home
- Coordinate the liquidation of you home
- Coordinate your move
- Assist in finding your new home or living community
- Provide useful community resources